Wall Kast STWT
Available from Hamilton Kent
Cast-in connectors... flexible enough to meet your most rigid standards.
Designed to replace mortared connections, Tylox® STWT flexible connectors will save you construction time and money due to:
• Simple “push-fit” connection
• No special tools or equipment
• Immediate back-fill
Engineered to accommodate differential settlement, the polymer construction of the Tylox® STWT flexible connector profile allows for soil-tight /water-tight con¬nections in excess of ASTM C923 requirements - 13 psig water-tight sealing in straight alignment and 10 psig water-tight sealing at 7 degrees axial deflection.
By providing a water-tight joint, Tylox® STWT flexible connectors save you operating time and money by:
• Reducing the potential for environmental hazards and clean-up due to ex-filtration
• Reducing the chances for ground-water contami¬nation due to ex-filtration
• Reducing “clean-outs” of soil ingress due to infil¬tration
• Reducing down-stream, waste-water processing, capacity requirements due to infiltration
Manufactured to suit pipe sizes 8” to 84”, Tylox® STWT flexible connectors can accommodate many different varieties of connecting pipe materials:
• Ductile Iron
Contact Hamilton Kent at (800) 268-8479 or email@example.com for more information.