Parsons T130 Pedestrian Trencher
Available from Maxon Industries Inc
• Honda GX390 13 HP engine
• Redesigned control and instruction panel for easier operation
• Operators Presence System stops unit when operators hands leave the handlebars •Digging depths from 18” to 36” (60 to 90 cm)
• Digging widths from 4 “ to 6” (10 to 15 cm)
• Trenchers 32” overall width, allows access to backyards
• Hydraulic ground drive
• Freewheel capability for easy movement
Parsons is the oldest continuously operating trencher manufacturer in the world. Operations began in 1906, and Maxon purchased the product line in 1992.
In addition to manufacturing the pedestrian and ride-on trenchers and cable plows, we continue to provide parts and service for older models including the Parsons T300, T500, T75, T750, T95 and T950.