Narrow Aisle Coil Hook
Available from Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Cady Lifters Narrow Aisle Coil Hooks offer an inexpensive, virtually no maintenance solution to narrow aisle coil handling. Coils can be automatically hooked and released by a remote crane operator.
Additional features and benefits include:
* Hooks are suspended from notches on the upper beam that are marked to indicate the proper adjustment for each coil width.
* The upper beam has a built-in stand which allows for easy adjustment of the hooks and upright ready-for-use storage of the lifter.
* The upper beam, bail and hooks are quenched and tempered constructional alloy steel.
* The lifting bail for the crane hook is custom-fit to contour of your hook to minimize wear.
* Painted safety yellow to conform with OSHA and clearly marked with its rated load capacity.
* Load tested.
* Allows operators to automatically hook and release coils from remote crane.
* Made in U.S.A.
* Designed and manufactured to ASME B30.20
* For special requirements, contact sales representative at 800-288-2239.