Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist
Available from Columbus McKinnon Corporation
The balanced, integrated, proven design of the Lodestar has made it the most popular electric chain hoist in the industry. Lodestar gives you more value for your money.
Other features and benefits include:
* Capacity: 1/8 Ton - 3 Ton
* Quick change voltage board-change from low voltage to high voltage by simply repositioning receptacle
* Up to 3 ton capacities for heavy-duty industrial applications
* Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
* Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit
* Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
* H4 duty standard
* Rugged control station (NEMA 4X)
* Hoist duty motor, standard Protector overload device and standard screw type limit switches
* Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
* Easy to install and maintain
* Each hoist thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
* Meets ASME B30.16
* Metric rated
* Made in U.S.A.
Harsh environment hoists available for severe duty of plating, galvanizing and washdown applications. Hoists with climbing capability available for temporary rigging or lifting applications - must be used in inverted position only. Hoists with creep control allow precise positioning through field adjustment within the time delay range of .05 sec. to 3 sec.